Turn your homes into your dream homes
About ten years ago, we (that’s Project Casa co-founders Dan and Owen - hello!) both reached a key moment in our experiences with renovating property.
There was just not enough clear communication; not enough reliability; not enough flexibility; and not enough in the way of real value.
When you’re talking about the most important spaces in people’s lives - their homes - that’s just not good enough.
So, we decided to do something about it.
We set up a business (now known as Project Casa) to focus on the projects that matter most to our customers: extensions, renovations and conversions.
Project Casa prides itself on not only delivering renovation build projects that surpass our customers’ expectations, but we do so in a way that is totally refreshing within the building trade.
Clear communication, accurate estimating, rigorous project management and reliably high-quality work are at the heart of what we do.
We also know it’s vital we take all the hassle and stress of the project away from you.
We assure those high-quality standards and maximum efficiency by:
- managing the entire design process working alongside our architectural partners
- undertaking all aspects of construction or finishing work, including large scale renovations
- partnering with structural engineers and building inspectors
- managing specialist finishing works, like bespoke kitchens or furniture, if required
- retaining a totally flexible approach to fit our customers’ busy and varied lives
- guiding you through the process from start to finish
We are proud of what we have built here at Project Casa - and we are still growing, with big plans for the future.
Our teams mostly operate in Surrey, Hampshire and Southwest London but we’d also be delighted to hear about projects further afield.
There’s nothing we enjoy more than discussing our customers’ plans and visions for their homes and properties, so do get in touch and let’s discuss.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Owen, Dan and the Project Casa team